Plymouth Church School is open to children ages two through six. The admission season begins in the fall with an Open House on Saturday, October 13th. School Tours start after Columbus Day and run through mid-December. Links to register for both the Open House and School Tours will be live after Labor Day.
How to Apply
Applications will be available on this page after Labor Day. Our application deadline is December 15, 2018. After we receive your application, we will contact you about next steps.
Enrollment in the preschool is open to children ages 2 through 6. Siblings of current Plymouth Church School students and the children of Plymouth Church members are given priority in admissions.
- Siblings are defined as children who have an older sibling(s) who attended Plymouth Church School at least through age four.
- Church members are defined as families who have officially joined Plymouth Church by the application date of December 15th for the preschool.
Priority applicants will be given first consideration for admission to entering our 2s and 3s classes. Any available AM spaces will be given first to priority applicants who have a sibling still in the school. If space is available in our 4s and 5s classes, siblings and church members are given priority.
- Applicants for the Twos class must be two by September 1, 2019.
- Applicants for the Threes class must be three by September 1, 2019.
- Applicants for the Fours class must be four by September 1, 2019.
- Applicants for the Fives class must be five by September 1, 2019.
Plymouth Church School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and other school-administered programs.