Plymouth Church School is open to children ages two through six. The admissions season begins in the fall with Open House Tours for those interested in enrolling their children the following academic year.
How to Apply
Interested parents and guardians should schedule an Open House Tour. Tours begin in October on the Tuesday after Columbus Day and run through mid-December. They take place at Plymouth Church School at 9:15 am and last about 45 minutes. If you would like to register for an Open House Tour for the 2018-2019 school year, click below.
Please mark your calendar for our Open House on Saturday, October 14, from 11:00 am -1:00 pm. All are welcome.
Applications are submitted throughout the year, however parents are strongly encouraged to submit applications by the deadline prior to the September entrance date.
We are now accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year. If you would like to apply, please submit your application through TADS.
The application deadline is December 15, 2017. After we receive your application, we will contact you about next steps. Letters of acceptance and waitlist letters will be emailed on February 7, 2018.
Enrollment in the preschool is open to children ages 2 through 6.
Siblings of current Plymouth Church School students and the children of Plymouth Church members are given priority in admissions.
- Siblings are defined as children who have an older sibling(s) who attended Plymouth Church School at least through age four.
- Church members are defined as families who have officially joined Plymouth Church by the application date of December 15th for the preschool.
Priority applicants will be given first consideration for admission to entering our 2s and 3s classes. Any available AM spaces will be given first to priority applicants who have a sibling still in the school. If space is available in our 4s and 5s classes, siblings and church members are given priority.
- Applicants for the Twos class must be two by September 1, 2018.
- Applicants for the Threes class must be three by September 1, 2018.
- Applicants for the Fours class must be four by September 1, 2018.
- Applicants for the Fives class must be five by September 1, 2018.
Plymouth Church School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and other school-administered programs.