Plymouth Church School is open to children ages two through six. We offer a variety of opportunities to visit and learn about our programs.
Join us on Saturday, October 13th (11:00 am – 1:00 pm). Children are welcome. Come by to see our beautiful school.
We offer tours weekly beginning after Columbus Day and running through early December. These tours last an hour and are for adults only. You will not only see our classrooms, playground and facilities, but you will also learn about our school’s philosophy and have the opportunity to ask questions. Click on the link below to register.
school admissions | how to apply
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. If you would like to apply, please submit your application through TADS. Our application deadline is December 15, 2018. After we receive your application, we will contact you about next steps. Letters of acceptance and wait list letters will be emailed on February 28th.
Enrollment in the preschool is open to children ages 2 through 6. Siblings of current Plymouth Church School students and the children of Plymouth Church members are given priority in admissions.
- Siblings are defined as children who have an older sibling(s) who attended Plymouth Church School at least through age four.
- Church members are defined as families who have officially joined Plymouth Church by the application date of December 15th for the preschool.
Priority applicants will be given first consideration for admission to entering our 2s and 3s classes. Any available morning spaces will be given first to priority applicants who have a sibling still in the school. If space is available in our 4s and 5s classes, siblings and church members are given priority.
- Applicants for the Twos class must be two by September 1, 2019.
- Applicants for the Threes class must be three by September 1, 2019.
- Applicants for the Fours class must be four by September 1, 2019.
- Applicants for the Fives class must be five by September 1, 2019.
Plymouth Church School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and other school-administered programs.