What is myPlymouth?
myPlymouth is a database that integrates with our church records and requires that you login.
Plymouth Church provides its members 24/7 access to their member information. All members who wish to access their information can create a log in. It is a part of our website where we keep information that would not be available to the public. If you are looking for information that is not considered "personal" then click back to the Home page. Once registered, you can:
- view the church directory & calendar
- register for events
- view your contributions and give to Plymouth online
- stay in contact with your church groups
- print directories or mailing labels
- update your own profile with a new address, phone number, email address, or even your family or individual picture!
myplymouth is getting an upgrade this fall
Watch the eNews for more information about our new church communication tool called "Realm Connect".